Important Email Addresses

I found these email addresses and I wanted to share them with you.  I think that it is important for our citizens to let the Lee's Summit School Board know that we are not pleased with the present situation and how it is being handled.  I will be posting more about these members in my next post.  This information can be found on the Lee's Summit Chamber page under Board of Education.

Steppin' Out - The Studio Phyllis Balagna 750 NW MAIN STREET LEE'S SUMMIT, MO 64086 816-525-7464 Email: msphyllis5678@sbcglobal.net

Bob White E-mail: office@lssymphony.org


Julie Doane E-mail: jdoane@ucmo.edu


Terri Harmon President E-mail: terri@terriharmon.com

Adam Rutherford E-mail: adam.rutherford@empower-retirement.com

Chris Storms Vice President
E-mail: cstorms@yahoo.com

Bill Baird wbaird@bairdgrouprealestate.com

Dr. McGehee 816-986-1000 E-mail: david.mcgehee@lsr7.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missouri Schools - The Washington Post

My Letter Requesting To Become A Board Member

School Board Candidates