Letter From Psychologist

September 20, 2006

Mrs. Sherri Tucker

Dear Mrs. Tucker:


I am writing pursuant to our telephone conversation of 9/20/06.
As you know, I recently evaluated Jacob in August of 2006. At
that time, I did diagnose him with Asperger Disorder as well as
having Attention Deficit Disorder and Dysgraphia.

I am writing regarding his anxiety and frustration with physical
education. It has been my experience that many youngsters with
Asperger's Disorder have particular difficulty with physical education class.

In Jacob's specific case, I would recommend that he be excused from this if at all possible due to the mental/emotional
toll and the likelihood of spurring on other problems. Jacob
certainly is prone to anxiety and can have behavioral reactions
in response to this also.

To summarize, I am recommending that Jacob be excused from
physical education classes, and I think this would make for a
much smoother school year.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. I will look
forward to seeing Jake in followup early next month.

Sincerely,

Licensed Psychologist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missouri Schools - The Washington Post

My Letter Requesting To Become A Board Member

School Board Candidates