Raymore-Peculiar SD - Official Website

Raymore-Peculiar SD - Official Website



Another Person from Ray-Pec



Dr. Kevin Daniel, Assistant Superintendent for Academic Services, is resigning from the Ray-Pec School District, effective June 30, to accept a position with the Lee’s Summit School District.
The Ray-Pec School Board on Thursday, Jan. 23, accepted his resignation as part of its monthly board meeting. The Lee’s Summit School Board also met Thursday night and approved the hiring of Dr. Daniel as Associate Superintendent of Instruction and Leadership.
His new position officially begins on July 1.
Half of Dr. Daniel’s 24-year career in education has been with the Ray-Pec School District.
“I have sincerely enjoyed my 12 years at Ray-Pec, and I want to thank the many who have shaped me into the professional I am today,” he said. “I have learned much from our students, staff and the leaders that I have worked with and for over the years. While I am excited about a new leadership challenge and this opportunity for the Daniel family; I will always be a supporter of the students, staff, Board of Education and Raymore-Peculiar professional learning community.”
Daniel and his family live in Lee’s Summit.
Superintendent Dr. Kari Monsees shared the news with the Ray-Pec school board after Daniel was offered and accepted the position.
“This is a tremendous opportunity for Dr. Daniel and his family, but he will be sorely missed here in Ray-Pec,” Dr. Monsees said. “I can't say enough about the contributions Dr. Daniel has provided this district and the level of support he has given me this year. He is a true professional and we have benefited from his leadership over the past 12 years.”
Dr. Daniel’s responsibilities include the areas of curriculum, instruction, assessment, professional development, special education, summer school, and at-risk and student interventions.
The Ray-Pec School District plans to begin a process to select his replacement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missouri Schools - The Washington Post

My Letter Requesting To Become A Board Member

School Board Candidates