Skip to main content

Random State Audit

Random State Audit


Random State Audit

I am on the fence as to wether this is watercooler or general...

So our school district was selected "randomly" to be audited by the State. 2night was the public open forum for special ed parents to be "educated" about the proccess.

The #%$#^##^ special ed director, made sure he emphasized the word "random" repeatedly, to the 20 or so parents who attended.

There were 10 ?'s issued by the State for parents to respoond to. We were told repeatedly that we were to answer those ?'s only and not to ask any ?'s, that this was an audit meeting only.

I sat front and center (of course) and when I learned our answers were being recorded and would be sent to the state auditor, I made sure I answered every single one (except the ones about preschool, my kids are elementary and high school).

Lets say Mr %$#$^#%& kept calling my name (which he already knew quite well) while rolling his eyes and making a sarcastic hand gesture. "The audience is yours once again" he said towards the end.

Well at least I knew the "audience" was listening because many parents began answering "I agree with what she said" and 5 Mom's came up to me afterwards asking for my #. Not to toot my own horn, but so many poor parents have no clue were to begin to look for help.

God knew I needed to there tonight because the BA was supposed to come at 4 but last minute had to change it to 6 My Dad was supposed to watch GFG while I was at the 6:30 PM meeting, but got stuck down the shore. So in the end the BA was with GFG II so I could go to the meeting, how cool is that for divine intervention???


Read more: http://www.conductdisorders.com/forum/f6/random-state-audit-15133/#ixzz2OQPKH9qX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missouri Schools - The Washington Post

My Letter Requesting To Become A Board Member

School Board Candidates