Tony Attwood - Author of The Complete Guide to Asperger's Syndrome - The Oasis Guide to Asperger Syndrome. Advice, Support, Insights, and Inspiration

Tony Attwood - Author of The Complete Guide to Asperger's Syndrome - The Oasis Guide to Asperger Syndrome. Advice, Support, Insights, and Inspiration

This book is a must have.  Patty and Barb really know what they are doing.  They have both given me advice over the years and I appreciate all of the help that they have given me.  Barb helped me with a particular problem in middle school.  It didn't work out.  The PE teacher stated that he knew more about my son than Barb or I did.  What a shame that he wasted such precious time fighting me instead of helping my son.  Bullies come in all sizes.  The one's that have power are more dangerous than the ones that have fists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missouri Schools - The Washington Post

My Letter Requesting To Become A Board Member

School Board Candidates