Hypocrisy

Our children are emotional and psychologically abused every day that they attend Lee's Summit Schools.  But, let two honor students put up a website and they are suspended.  They didn't post anything.  They can't always control what is posted on their sites.  The good Lord only knows that I have comments on here that I don't agree with, but I do allow them.  I can not control the mindless comments of others, but I do respect their right to be stupid.

When are we going to start suspending the administrators and teachers that ACTUALLY abuse our children with their bullying and psychological abuse?  I would like to see the district start tackling the real problems in the district and not just the artificial ones that they create.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missouri Schools - The Washington Post

My Letter Requesting To Become A Board Member

School Board Candidates